LATIN TALKS is a seven-part, proprietary series developed by MullenLowe Group in partnership with Adlatina’s publication MARKETERS. Designed for business professionals by Latin America’s leading advertisers and marketers, LATIN TALKS aims to help viewers better understand the growing business landscape within the LATAM region. Each episode will explore a specific topic of the Latin American region to create a transparent and informative guide for best business practices in one of the most quickly developing and most influential regions of the world.
Through topics ranging from the Latin American economy to technology, from the art form of Latin American storytelling to geography, these are the stories that make the region thrive. Hosted by Francisco Samper, President of MullenLowe Group Latin America, and produced in conjunction with Dynamo, the development studio of Netflix hit series NARCOS, these are LATIN TALKS.
• ‘THE SIXTH CONTINENT’ – The Latin American Economy
• ‘WALKING THROUGH LATIN AMERICA’ – Is Latin America One or Several Regions?
• ‘LATIN TECH’ – Significant Trends of the Last 10 Years
• ‘CONNECTED’ – Digital Latin America
• ‘LATIN AMERICA REGISTERED TRADEMARK’ – Trends, Creativity, Brands
• ‘STORYTELLING, GOALS AND & MELODRAMAS’
• ‘I AM LATIN’